Dr. Lewis Gordon was our guest for more discussion of Afropessimism, Africana Philosophy and Theory. Gordon discussed some troubling trends in prevalent in much of the discussion around Afropessimism including a lack of substance among supporters and a tendency to “fetishize” individuals rather than deal with ideas themselves.
- The Missing Chapters of Malcolm X July 30, 2018
- Book Review: Elombe Brath’s Proletariat Prose July 22, 2018
- Academics In Cars #12 Go-Go Music and Culture with Dr. Tahira Mahdi July 12, 2018
- Academics In Cars #11- Information Warfare and Propaganda Analysis with Chris Simpson July 4, 2018
- Book Review: A Black Radical Intellectual Hero Writes, And Scholars Rescue, A Victory-Tinged History July 4, 2018