During this 2013 commemoration of Malcolm X’s assassination – and between some powerful presentations two of which are included here – we found it appropriate and fitting to include discussion of our collective critique in A Lie of Reinvention: Correcting Manning Marable’s Malcolm X. It is interesting to note the many overlapping themes between our criticism of Marable’s work and the political context described here by McKinney and bin-Wahad.
- The Missing Chapters of Malcolm X July 30, 2018
- Book Review: Elombe Brath’s Proletariat Prose July 22, 2018
- Academics In Cars #12 Go-Go Music and Culture with Dr. Tahira Mahdi July 12, 2018
- Academics In Cars #11- Information Warfare and Propaganda Analysis with Chris Simpson July 4, 2018
- Book Review: A Black Radical Intellectual Hero Writes, And Scholars Rescue, A Victory-Tinged History July 4, 2018