Dr. LaTasha Levy discusses her article, “Pan-Africanism in Theory and Praxis,” for a forthcoming book, Discourse on Africana Studies: James Turner and Paradigms of Knowledge. We also include a 2007 interview with Dr. James Turner on the state of Black Studies.
- The Missing Chapters of Malcolm X July 30, 2018
- Book Review: Elombe Brath’s Proletariat Prose July 22, 2018
- Academics In Cars #12 Go-Go Music and Culture with Dr. Tahira Mahdi July 12, 2018
- Academics In Cars #11- Information Warfare and Propaganda Analysis with Chris Simpson July 4, 2018
- Book Review: A Black Radical Intellectual Hero Writes, And Scholars Rescue, A Victory-Tinged History July 4, 2018