We were joined this week by sociologist Dr. Darryl Brice to discuss the marginalization of Black academics and then by Asantewa Nkrumah Ture and Bruce Dixon (Managing Editor of BlackAgendaReport.com) for a discussion of an upcoming rally to protest the support of war, militarizing the police and Israeli apartheid by the Congressional Black Caucus. We also paid tribute to Common and his recently passed father Lonnie Lynn.
- The Missing Chapters of Malcolm X July 30, 2018
- Book Review: Elombe Brath’s Proletariat Prose July 22, 2018
- Academics In Cars #12 Go-Go Music and Culture with Dr. Tahira Mahdi July 12, 2018
- Academics In Cars #11- Information Warfare and Propaganda Analysis with Chris Simpson July 4, 2018
- Book Review: A Black Radical Intellectual Hero Writes, And Scholars Rescue, A Victory-Tinged History July 4, 2018