In this hour we spoke again with Dominque Stevenson about the uprisings in Baltimore surrounding the killing of Freddie Gray and then spoke with Neely Fuller about his seminal work in the study of white supremacy and then turned to the controversy between Michael Eric Dyson and Cornel West. To do this we leaned on the extended iMiXWHATiLiKE! crew which includes Drs. Hate and Todd Steven Burroughs and brought in the legendary Dj RBI to help us with our Soundtrack For Warfare which included Lauryn Hills, Jeru the Damaja, Nas, LL Cool J, Canibus and more!
- The Missing Chapters of Malcolm X July 30, 2018
- Book Review: Elombe Brath’s Proletariat Prose July 22, 2018
- Academics In Cars #12 Go-Go Music and Culture with Dr. Tahira Mahdi July 12, 2018
- Academics In Cars #11- Information Warfare and Propaganda Analysis with Chris Simpson July 4, 2018
- Book Review: A Black Radical Intellectual Hero Writes, And Scholars Rescue, A Victory-Tinged History July 4, 2018