Fresh off her recently published piece on the issue we were joined by Ericka Blount Danois for a discussion of Prince‘s Gray performance in Baltimore. Who got to go? Who did it benefit? And is Prince better than Michael Jackson!? This and more in this edition of No Hooks for the Hip-Hop Chronicles on WEAA 88.9 FM in Baltimore.
- The Missing Chapters of Malcolm X July 30, 2018
- Book Review: Elombe Brath’s Proletariat Prose July 22, 2018
- Academics In Cars #12 Go-Go Music and Culture with Dr. Tahira Mahdi July 12, 2018
- Academics In Cars #11- Information Warfare and Propaganda Analysis with Chris Simpson July 4, 2018
- Book Review: A Black Radical Intellectual Hero Writes, And Scholars Rescue, A Victory-Tinged History July 4, 2018