This week’s show featured interviews with Ajamu Baraka, Thandisizwe Chimurenga, Dawn-Elissa Fischer and Rosa Clemente. Topics included: the coming March/Farce on Washington, The 2004 National Hip-Hop Political Convention and Hip-Hop’s relationship to that march, Oscar Grant and Fruitvale Station.
- The Missing Chapters of Malcolm X July 30, 2018
- Book Review: Elombe Brath’s Proletariat Prose July 22, 2018
- Academics In Cars #12 Go-Go Music and Culture with Dr. Tahira Mahdi July 12, 2018
- Academics In Cars #11- Information Warfare and Propaganda Analysis with Chris Simpson July 4, 2018
- Book Review: A Black Radical Intellectual Hero Writes, And Scholars Rescue, A Victory-Tinged History July 4, 2018