Lawyer and activist Kamau Franklin returned to discuss his latest piece, “The Post-Mortem on The March “with” Washington – A Reinvented Martin Luther King, Jr. ” Hear him previously on the program discuss Black August, his philosophy of law and its particular impact on African people.
- The Missing Chapters of Malcolm X July 30, 2018
- Book Review: Elombe Brath’s Proletariat Prose July 22, 2018
- Academics In Cars #12 Go-Go Music and Culture with Dr. Tahira Mahdi July 12, 2018
- Academics In Cars #11- Information Warfare and Propaganda Analysis with Chris Simpson July 4, 2018
- Book Review: A Black Radical Intellectual Hero Writes, And Scholars Rescue, A Victory-Tinged History July 4, 2018