In this edition of iMiXWHATiLiKE! we were joined by legal scholar and law professor Kimberle’ Crenshaw for a discussion of a new report she co-authored, Black Girls Matter: Pushed Out, Over Policed and Under Protected. We were then joined by Dr. Quito Swan for an exclusive update on his groundbreaking research into Black Power in the Pacific. All this plus music from Myra Barnes, Public Enemy and a world premier from The Cornel West Theory.
- The Missing Chapters of Malcolm X July 30, 2018
- Book Review: Elombe Brath’s Proletariat Prose July 22, 2018
- Academics In Cars #12 Go-Go Music and Culture with Dr. Tahira Mahdi July 12, 2018
- Academics In Cars #11- Information Warfare and Propaganda Analysis with Chris Simpson July 4, 2018
- Book Review: A Black Radical Intellectual Hero Writes, And Scholars Rescue, A Victory-Tinged History July 4, 2018